The Czech Republic is calling on you to go up against the best and test your strength at the most popular Ironman in the country. Prove to everyone that you’re ready to take on Moraviaman and some of the other competitions on offer.
TRI-MAX sport team
- part of the FORD CZECHMAN TOUR series
- The Czechoslovak long-distance triathlon cup
- The Czech long-distance triathlon championships
- Based on your date of birth (without entitlement to any prize money)
- ELITE – Men, Women
- Race teams of three (the best three teams times’ are counted)
- Relay with between 2 and 11members
- Para triathlon
DATE AND PLACE
Otrokovice, rekreační oblast Štěrkoviště, Czech Republic
Competitors or teams that do not finish the triathlon within the set time limits will be disqualified. If they finish after the set time, their time will not be displayed with the rest of the results.
- Swimming – the maximum time allowed for the swimming part of the race is 2 and a half hours. The swim must be completed by 9.30 a.m.
- Cycling – the time limit for both the swimming and cycling is 11 hours, which therefore means all participants must finish cycling by 6.00 p.m.
- Running - The time limit for the swimming, cycling and running is 17 hours, meaning the race will finish at midnight.
The winners will be announced once the last competitor finishes within the time limit (no later than midnight)
Series general partner
Ford Motor Company
3,8km swim, 180km bike ride, 42,2km run
Cycling – there will be aid stations every 22.5kms. Escorts and competitors not currently at the set point will not be allowed to enter the aid stations. Places where you can get your own refreshments from escorts will be marked. Littering outside of the aid stations is prohibited.
Run – there will be aid stations every 22.5kms. Escorts and competitors not currently at the set point will not be allowed to enter the aid stations. Places where you can get your own refreshments from escorts will be marked. Littering outside of the aid stations is prohibited.
accept the challenge
Maps of all three disciplines
Three circuits of Štěrkoviště lake. Competitors have to get out of the water after each circuit.
Four circuits of the route that takes you through Otrokovice, Hulín, Otrokovice, Kvasice, Tlumačov, turn, Kvasice Střížovice, Kroměříž-Kotojedy, turn around and back through Střížovice, Kvasice, Otrokovice. The cycling route might have to be changed slightly depending on talks with the authorities. The elevation rate per circuit is 208m.
Four times round Otrokovice, Bělov, Kvasice and back. Part of the road around Štěrkoviště will be closed during the cycling and running. The running route might have to be changed slightly depending on talks with the authorities.
Where, when, why?
2.00 p.m. – EXPO
2.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m. – Presentation
7.30 p.m. – Briefing – Each Elite competitor has to sign to say they will be attending the compulsory briefing.
5.20 a.m. – 6.40 a.m. – Storage – Each competitor will get their starting number after storing all their gear.
7.00 a.m. – Start of main race – at the start and finish in Otrokovice’s Štěrkoviště.
TOUCH TO THE BOTTOM
FEES AND PRIZES
How much and what for it?
Entry fee for individuals
from 1.1.2019 to 30.4.2019
With towel Moraviaman and Moraviaman T-shirt.
- CZK 4000,-/180 EUR for triathlon association members with a valid licence.
from 1.5.2019 to 10.6.2019
With towel Moraviaman and with T-shirt.
- CZK 5000,-/225 EUR for members of the triathlon association with a valid licence.
Registration will be finalized once a competitor’s payment has been received.
The entry fee includes
- t-shirt Moraviaman (until 10.6.2019)
- towel Moraviaman (until 10.6.2019)
- Ironman certificate with time taken to complete the race
The cancellation fee is 50% of the entry fee. After June 10, 2019, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the price.
- Overall men’s standings, overall women’s standings
- There will be a bonus of CZK 5,000 for breaking the course record in the both the men’s and women’s categories.
- Other bonuses – Three competitors in each age group will receive prizes.
- The first three in the Para triathlon, team, and relays will receive prices.
All payments should be made to account number 1411129399/0800., Czechtriseries will give you a variable symbol which will need to be entered when making the payment. Please also enter your (the competitors) surname in the message box.
IBAN: CZ03 0800 0000 0014 1112 9399
BIC number : GIBACZPX
Bank name : Ceska sporitelna
TRI MAX sport team, Štěrkoviště 1295, Otrokovice 765 02, Czech Republic
Foreign competitors are welcome to pay on-site. If you’d like to do so, please let us know by e-mailing (email@example.com)
If the payment hasn’t been received by the organisers, please bring with you some form of proof of payment. If you don’t manage to make the payment before the deadline, please pay in cash at the presentation instead. Thank you.
Where to stay?
Accommodation by the local fishing grounds
200m from the start
A lovely modern hotel that’s situated a little further from the start than the others, but it’s definitely worth the extra distance!
Hotel společenský dům
part of Hotel Rottal
Hotel Lázně Kostelec
For those competitors who’d like to stay in style – About 20km from the start, complete with rehabilitation facilities for after the competition.
A nice hotel about 1km from the start.