NEO Children’s triathlon 2021
We’ve done our best to include those smaller competitors who are keen to compete, which is why we’ve put on two days of races to keep them busy.
Sport since childhood.
We’ll be holding a duathlon on Thursday for children aged 0 to 18. Then on Saturday there’ll be a 100 and 300m running race that even little ones are welcome to join in (even with a little bit of help from Mummy or Daddy and a pushchair!). For older children there is a fullyfledged aquathlon race with a 100m swim and a 600m run. Those who don’t feel up to a swim are more than welcome to register just for the running part.
RACE START IN
TRI-MAX sport team
The Tomáš Slavata Foundation
- a swimmingrunning race for primary school children
- running race for very young athletes
- duathlon starts on June 17 at 2:30 p.m.
- 100 and 300m running race on June 19 starts at 10:30 a.m.
- swimmingrunning race on June 19 starts at 11:00 a.m.
- presentation(19.6.) is from 10.00 a.m. at the main race start and finish area
- All competitors compete at their own risk.
- Competitors must follow the organiser’s instructions.
date and place
17.6 and 19.6.2021
Otrokovice, rekreační oblast Štěrkoviště
prizes have been prepared for each competitor. There will be a competition for the cups of Petr Vabroušek from around the world that will be the envy of children and dads alike ;)
All children’s races are free.
- 100m swimming, 1000m running
- 300m running
- duathlon without a set distance
How to register
Registration can be made using the registration form for the main or relay race. Please use the registration form from the menu or feel free to also register on-site.
The results will be announced after the race.
Win Petr Vabroušek`s Cup
Where to stay?
Accommodation by the local fishing grounds
200m from start
A lovely modern hotel that’s situated a little further from the start than the others, but it’s definitely worth the extra distance!
Hotel společenský dům
Part of Hotel Rottal
Hotel Lázně Kostelec
For those competitors who’d like to stay in style – About 20km from the start, complete with rehabilitation facilities for after the competition.
A nice hotel about 1km from the start.